The average onesie is made from pesticide-soaked cotton, in some third-world sweatshop, dyed with chemicals and printed with plastic before being stuffed on a store shelf. Not here. Never.
NOT ALL CLOTHING IS CREATED EQUAL
- We believe in the heritage of American manufacturing and we're 100% committed to the U.S. textile industry, locally-made products and a sustainable economy. So we make all of our clothing in North and South Carolina. Not India, not China, not Peru. We know our supply chain and we know our people.
- Heirloom quality craftsmanship is our hallmark: each item is hand-cut and hand-sewn with best-in-class stitching. The end result: a simply better product.
- We use a more substantial 100% Organic Interlock Cotton fabric and 100% Organic Cotton thread for better durability and a buttery, luxe softness.
- We use a patented water-based printing method to create designs that are permanent, completely breathable and much safer for you and the environment. This process makes the design part of the shirt and will never crack, fade or peel over time. It costs more, but we think it's worth it to eliminate PVC, phthalates, synthetics and those crispy plastic coatings. And if that's not enough, the factory is solar-powered, their trucks run on biodiesel and they harvest lunch from a community garden.
- After printing, we garment wash using water-based dyes.
LEAVING THE TINIEST CARBON FOOTPRINT
- We source all of our raw materials and supplies within 100 miles of our production facility.
- Our clothing never leaves the Carolinas during the entire manufacturing process. Start-to-finish, it travels 194 total miles before being shipped to us.