IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS:
- 100% Certified Organic (by Oregon Tilth), gluten-free and naturally vegan ingredients.
- Made without any harsh chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, metals, dyes, animal by-products and most common allergens.
- Organic Coconut Oil cools and creates a protective layer to maintain your skin’s moisture. It also has disinfectant and anti-microbial properties.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is well known to restore moisture and nourishment to rough, dry skin.
- Organic Palm Oil is packed with Vitamins A and E, so it moisturizes and never dries out skin. Used in natural soap, it creates a nice lather and helps the bar last longer.
- Organic Calendula is a gentle, nourishing botanical with powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s also filled with flavonoids, carotenoids and essential oils.
- Organic Aloe is loaded with vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential Amino Acids. It provides instant hydration and cooling to soothe, nurture and protect skin from dryness.
Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide*, Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Flower) Extract, Organic Aloe Vera Juice. (* No Sodium Hydroxide in finished product.)
External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction develops, stop usage and contact your physician.
Proudly handcrafted in the USA and not tested on animals.
Net Wt. 3.75 oz. (106 g)
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Very Gentle Bar Soap
- We haven't used this bar soap as much as some of our other favorite Nyme products, but just as all the other products, this one is quality as well. It lathers nicely, smells great, and also washes away without feeling an overly sticky/residue feeling like some other bar soaps.
- Great baby soap
- This is a wonderful mild soap, especially for infants! Bars are long-lasting and have a nice smooth lather. I even use it for myself when washing my hands sometimes! A big plus is that there's no scent and nothing harsh and artificial This is a great gift for baby showers!
- This bar goes a long way
- Firstly, these bars last a long time! I love the natural smell and rustic look, like something you would pick up at a farmers market. They produce a small but mighty lather that is rich and creamy. This soap rinses clean, but is very moisturizing on the skin leaving it baby soft! The perfect bar for babies first baths or some pampering for a prenatal mom. Love them!
- My FAVORITE bar soap
- This is the nicest bar soap out there. Awesome ingredients, of course, and just feels smooth and gentle. Lovely and gentle scent, my entire family enjoys using it. Makes a great gift as well. Love this stuff!