IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS:
- Contains only organic, gluten-free and naturally vegan ingredients.
- 100% free of harsh chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, metals and dyes.
- Finely milled Organic and Gluten Free Oats create a milky bath that nourishes, restores and soothes skin as they clean naturally.
- Organic Calendula and Chamomile flowers are gentle, nourishing botanicals with powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Marshmallow Root has been used for centuries for its healing properties, especially easing inflammation.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS:
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour; Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers; Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Flowers; Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root.
HOW TO USE:
Regular bathtub: place 2 heaping tablespoons into the enclosed muslin bag, pull drawstring closed and drop directly into the water. Once the bag is saturated, squeeze to release the oatmeal and botanicals, and create a soothing, milky bath.
Baby bath: place 1 heaping tablespoon into the enclosed muslin bag, pull drawstring closed and drop directly into the water. Once the bag is saturated, squeeze to release the oatmeal and botanicals, and create a soothing, milky bath.
Without a muslin bag: add 3 heaping tablespoons directly to the water.
For adults, we recommend following every soak with a tall glass of water to help rehydrate.
Proudly handcrafted in the United States.
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- Soothing Cookie Bath!
- The Oatmeal Cookie Bath is such a neat product. I love to use it in a muslin bag and wash my boys when they have minor irritations just from being kids and getting scrapes or scratches. At first I wasn't too sure about the smell right out of the package but once it is in the water, it is so mild and really soothing. The boys and I both love how soothing it is to the skin and what a treat it is to use it in the bath, they excitedly call it their "cookie bath!". This is a must in our bathtime routine!
- Awesome product...my skin has never been softer!!
- Great for adults too!
- Amazing bath product for little ones and adults too! I used my grandson's oatmeal bath in a foot bath for myself. The soothing feeling and hint of refreshing mint is perfect for tired feet. I appreciate the fact that the oats are gluten free!
- Get the big bag!
- As other reviewers have said this is another product from Nyme that simply works! This oatmeal bath is definitely not what I had as a child! I love the resealable bag and the small drawstring pouch to "steep" the oatmeal in, basically turning the bath into a giant oatmeal tea! Delicious! The consistency of the product is this fluff that I sprinkle right into the bath water so it's all drifting around. I always order the biggest bag they have!
- Amazing product!
- This is amazing! I use it when my babies have severe diaper rash that won't go away and for chaffing and heat rash that I get during the summer. The babies and I take a bath in it and the next morning we are all better! Such a relief to find something that works so well.
- Healing, calming, nourishing
- We use this at bath time almost every night, especially in the summer with scratches, itches, bumps, rashes, etc. It smells wonderful and my girls just love it. My 3 year old asks for Oatmeal Cookie bath when she isn't feeling well (along with "bunny cream" for any minor bump, ache, or feeling of malaise) and it has gotten us through many a fever. Love it!
- Love, love, love this!
- I love your Oatmeal Cookie Bath! My sweet granddaughter broke out in a rash! The Dr said it was Roseola. I bathed her in your Oatmeal Cookie Bath twice a day for 2 days & the rash was 100% better. Thank you!
- Calming oatmeal bath
- This oatmeal bath has been amazing for soothing my daughters inflamed skin. It calmed her rash and made the bath process more enjoyable when she wasn't feeling well. The redness and inflammation diminished immediately after her bath and combined with the bun glaze, the rash was gone within 24 hrs! Such a wonderful product!