IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS:
- Contains only organic and gluten-free ingredients.
- Made without any harsh chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, metals, dyes, parabens, animal by-products and most common allergens.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is well known to restore moisture and nourishment to rough, dry skin
- High Oleic Organic Sunflower Oil soothes, calms and cares for skin. It’s also rich in Vitamin E and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Organic Cocoa Butter is a super-rich emollient that softens skin while protecting it against the environment.
- Organic Beeswax soothes and protects the skin from dryness and creates a protective barrier against urine.
- Organic Calendula and Chamomile flowers are gentle, nourishing botanicals with powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Organic Plantain Root is a known healer of wounds, cuts and scratches. It’s also rich in calcium, Vitamins A and C.
- Organic Marshmallow Root has been used for centuries for its healing properties, especially easing inflammation.
Extra Virgin Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, High-Oleic Organic Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Matricaria Recutita (German Chamomile) Flowers, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers, Plantago Lanceolata (Plantain) Leaf, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root.
HOW TO USE:
Apply liberally to irritated area during diaper changes or as often as needed, especially at bedtime.
All ingredients are food or plant-based, but please avoid ingestion and/or contact with eyes. External use only. If any adverse reaction develops, stop usage and contact your physician.
Proudly handcrafted in the USA and not tested on animals.
1.7 fl. oz. (50 ml) and 3.2 fl. oz. (95 ml)
Customer Reviews 10 item(s)
- So thankful I found you!
I am so excited I found you! I first bought Bun Glaze 8 years ago from Mama Sweet (she lives in my city!) I had baby #2 in 2011 and used only Bun Glaze on him as well. Surprise! Baby #3 is on the way and due in August. I was so bummed when I found out Sweet Knee was no longer in business. I had no idea what I would do for this new little one. I just found your site tonight and I cannot tell you how excited I am!
It was the only thing that cleared up my first child's rash after a MONTH and Bun Glaze cleared it up overnight. Thank you!!
- Bun Glaze for the Family!
I LOVE Bun Glaze! We cloth diaper and this is he only product I trust to apply that won't cause build up but that treats my son's skin effectively, quickly, and without causing him pain when applied. It actually seems to soothe his skin pretty instantaneously when I apply it in rare cases when he's had some irritation. I've also used it for my husband's dry skin and for some of my own irritation I had postpartum. I also love the packaging and method of dispensing. I love that I can dispense it without dipping my finger into a container and worry about contamination. When I say I love Bun Glaze for our whole family, I mean it! :)
- Everything Glaze (not just Buns)
This stuff is amazing!!! It works on anything. Rashes, eczema, chapped lips, mosquito bites, and even....fiery lips due to hot sauce!! No joke. My favorite spicy omelette was a little hotter than normal and my wife suggested Bun Glaze. My lips were on FIRE and I put that on my lips and felt better in just a couple minutes. Love this stuff!!
- The best for bums!
I originally received bun glaze as part of a baby guy box. My son had a tad bit of diaper rash and nothing we tried (5 different bottles) worked...until bun glaze. The diaper rash was cleared in less than 24 hours!
- Best baby product on the market!
- Bun Glaze is the most important baby product I use! Neither of my two daughters has ever had a rash under her diaper. The pump is very easy to use and it moisturizes and protects so well! It smells wonderful and I'm comfortable knowing the ingredients are safe and natural for my baby. I would never touch the store bought junk! It's also a great baby shower gift!
- This product works
My son loves his "butt glaze" he asks for it every diaper change and says "thank you" after I apply! The consistency is not creamy, more like an actual runny glaze. The pump bottle style goes great with the product because I can just pump right on the area without getting any on my hands at all. The smell is not strong or offensive like some rash creams and ointments. It works great for clearing rash but I recommend using it at every change for prevention! Like all Nyme products my favorite thing is the clean, short list of recognizable ingredients! I know what I'm putting on my baby and I trust it!
- The best!
Everyone who Ive reccomended this product to Loves it! I will probably never be without it since Ive used it for just about everything from the time my daughter was born. Little goes a loong way and does So much for healing sensitive skin!
- Totally Magic
This is just magic, I can't think of any better words. Not only is this completely wonderful for rashes, scrapes, chapped lips, diaper rash, etc, but it also smells and feels divine. I have a bottle in every room, in my purse, car, diaper bag, and office. I give this product as a gift to all of my pregnant mama friends. As an integrative/functional/family medicine MD physician and mama of 2 littles, I highly highly recommend this product. I wouldn't use anything else on my kids. Can't live without "bunny cream" at our house!
- Love! A must must must! Speaking of...I've gotta order more!
This is the only bottom cream that I'll touch without freaking out! I love it! I wish that the sticker didn't cover the entire bottle because I never know if I'm close to running out! I use this after every diaper change. Maybe have an option for a bundle: diaper bag & home?
- Amazing glaze!
The only diaper rash ointment that my daughter doesn't scream when applied. It clears her rashes within 24 hours and protects her skin from subsequent irritation. It smells great and is a completely mess-free application. Can't say enough about how wonderful this product is!